When you identify an area of your life where something is missing and something is broken, don’t waste time crying about it, SOW A SEED. Your tears won’t achieve anything, but your seed will tap into the laws of seedtime and harvest which are built into creation, and will bring CHANGE to your situation.
Just like He did for Adam when He prepared the garden full of abundance for him, before you were born, God prepared a portion for you! He will bring prosperity to your house in the area of fulfillment in your relationship with Him, sound human relationships, emotional soundness, mental strength and balance, opportunity, favor, health, and financial well-being. If you are living below your privileges, it is time to take a stand on the Word, and believe for your portion to come to you, and let God lead you to the manifestation of it as you sow your seed.
Here are some key areas of life where God will bring you a wonderful harvest as you sow.
- People who favor you and believe in you. As Christians we don’t have to participate in the “rat race’ of life. We don’t need to dress provocatively to get noticed, or sleep with the boss in order to be promoted. As you sow your seed you can expect God to move you from the background into the forefront. He will raise up someone to help you, and give you preferential treatment and special advantages. Just like Mephibosheth, you will sit at the king’s table and enjoy your harvest.
- Ideas, concepts, wisdom and insight. Knowledge can be gained by studying and learning facts, but wisdom to win in your situation is an anointing. It is a spiritual download and it can be yours. Sow your seed and believe God for insights to perceive the key issues in the challenges you face, as well as fresh and innovative ideas for business and career that will cause you to stand out and be distinguished in your field of endeavor. God has a hundred and one ways in which to take you to the top, so sow for His wisdom today!
- Opportunities and open doors. There is no need to feel stuck in a dead end situation as a believer. God is never done with you yet, as long as there is breath in your body. Even Hezekiah had years added to his life when he looked to the Lord alone for answers. Don’t give up, sow your seed and watch God lead you by a new route into a fresh place of possibility. He will blow your mind with the doors He supernaturally opens for you!
- Angelic protection. Psalm 91 lets us know that angelic protection and deliverance from harm is available to us as believers. Don’t live in fear of what might happen to you, or who might get to your children, sow your seed and command the angels to be on assignment around you and your loved one every day.
- Soundness of mind. God has not given us a spirit of fear, but power, of love and of a sound mind. (1 Timothy 1:7) Soundness of mind is from God, and no matter what the experts say about your condition, you can receive this blessing by faith as you sow you seed. Depression need not have the last word in your life and neither will anxiety or confusion. Your mind is YOUR mind and you can lay hold of the ability to be balanced in your thinking, upbeat and clear headed and to enjoy your life.
- Financial increase. God’s purpose is to increase you more and more. Loss, lack and insufficiency are not from Him, and as you sow your seed, you should believe for His will to be perfectly done in your life in this area. You are to be the head and not the tail, above only and never beneath; your destiny is to lend to many and borrow from none, and God is not withholding a single good thing from you! You are supposed to own houses and lands, and be people of great influence, having an overflow of resources as you distribute freely and sponsor the Kingdom of God in the Earth.